Deaf critic movie review of The Boss Baby
April 12, 2017
A hearing perspective:
American film 'The Boss Baby' is a computer-animated comedy film.
It is produced by DreamWorks Animation and directed by Tom McGrath.
Film is based on the picture book of the same name.
The film introduces Tim as a seven-year-old boy living happily with his parents, Ted and Janice.
One day, Tim's parents find a business-suit wearing baby outside their home. They call Tim and introduce the baby as his little brother.
Eventually, Tim becomes lonely and sad as his parents give all their love, care and attention to the baby.
One day, Tim learns that the baby can talk like an adult. He confronts the baby who introduces himself as the 'The Boss Baby'.
'The Boss Baby' explains to Tim that he works for Baby Corp. He has come to Tim's place as Ted and Janice work for Puppy Co. which has plans to introduce puppies that will get more love than small babies.
The way 'The Boss Baby' and Tim agree to come together to stop the secret war between babies and puppies forms the remaining part of the story.
The film has a good story, visual effects, emotions, comedy, inspirational one-liners, great imagination and a whole new and funny view to a baby's life. It is a must-watch for children and adults alike.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment March 18, 2019 Kerala government’s Kaivalya Project yet to take off, disability rights groups disappointed
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 #WonderWoman - Ketna Mehta is giving people with disabilities wings to fly
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 A unique session on STEM education for blind students
- Get-hooked March 14, 2019 #WonderWoman - Acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal shows incredible will in the face of repeated odds
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Events March 14, 2019 Beat It! Drums and Mridangam Show
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Rahul Gandhi PM Modi over chowkidaar campaign
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 Discriminatory medical admission guidelines regarding disabled aspirants crush this Ranchi doctor's dream
- Headlines March 15, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX 8 banned by several countries after 2nd crash in 5 months
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News