Deaf critic movie review of The Boss Baby
A hearing perspective:
American film ‘The Boss Baby’ is a computer-animated comedy film.
It is produced by DreamWorks Animation and directed by Tom McGrath.
Film is based on the picture book of the same name.
The film introduces Tim as a seven-year-old boy living happily with his parents, Ted and Janice.
One day, Tim’s parents find a business-suit wearing baby outside their home. They call Tim and introduce the baby as his little brother.
Eventually, Tim becomes lonely and sad as his parents give all their love, care and attention to the baby.
One day, Tim learns that the baby can talk like an adult. He confronts the baby who introduces himself as the ‘The Boss Baby’.
'The Boss Baby' explains to Tim that he works for Baby Corp. He has come to Tim’s place as Ted and Janice work for Puppy Co. which has plans to introduce puppies that will get more love than small babies.
The way 'The Boss Baby' and Tim agree to come together to stop the secret war between babies and puppies forms the remaining part of the story.
The film has a good story, visual effects, emotions, comedy, inspirational one-liners, great imagination and a whole new and funny view to a baby’s life. It is a must-watch for children and adults alike.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Technology October 17, 2018 DALI, India's 1st regional language dyslexia screening tool, is now available as an app
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Mental Illness
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Armed mobs attack women journalists near Sabrimala temple
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Some ways to celebrate an inclusive dandiya festival
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 16, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News