Deaf critic movie review of The Boss Baby
April 12, 2017
A hearing perspective:
American film 'The Boss Baby' is a computer-animated comedy film.
It is produced by DreamWorks Animation and directed by Tom McGrath.
Film is based on the picture book of the same name.
The film introduces Tim as a seven-year-old boy living happily with his parents, Ted and Janice.
One day, Tim's parents find a business-suit wearing baby outside their home. They call Tim and introduce the baby as his little brother.
Eventually, Tim becomes lonely and sad as his parents give all their love, care and attention to the baby.
One day, Tim learns that the baby can talk like an adult. He confronts the baby who introduces himself as the 'The Boss Baby'.
'The Boss Baby' explains to Tim that he works for Baby Corp. He has come to Tim's place as Ted and Janice work for Puppy Co. which has plans to introduce puppies that will get more love than small babies.
The way 'The Boss Baby' and Tim agree to come together to stop the secret war between babies and puppies forms the remaining part of the story.
The film has a good story, visual effects, emotions, comedy, inspirational one-liners, great imagination and a whole new and funny view to a baby's life. It is a must-watch for children and adults alike.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Headlines May 16, 2019 Violence in West Bengal over vandalising of iconic statue
- Employment May 16, 2019 Umbrella By Differently Abled empowers people with spinal cord injuries
- Accessibility May 21, 2019 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Athlete Dutee Chand faces family expulsion for saying she is gay
- Get-hooked May 16, 2019 #BeingMom - What makes Nalini Srivastava such a power mom?
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Sensex witness steep high after exit poll results
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 Parenting Corner - Feeling Guilty
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News