Art that the blind can appreciate
October 10, 2017
Bhausingh Bambhaniya, a painter in Vadodara, Gujarat, is among those rare artists who use the Braille language to make sure his artworks are admired by the blind.
Every painting of this 30-year-old artist carries a description of his work in Braille language.
Bhausingh learnt the Braille language especially for this and has also made paintings on the theme of blind persons.
Bhausingh has also begun a drive to encourage people to donate their eyes. He also donates some of his earnings for the cause of the blind but never sells the paintings that have description in Braille language.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 26, 2019 Ireland win puts para shuttler Pramod Bhagat among contenders for Tokyo Paralympics
- Get-hooked June 20, 2019 Nandavanam centre is changing lives of disabled kids with a blend of tradition & compassion
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Accessibility June 22, 2019 With no hearing test facility at Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital, disabled students miss NEET counselling
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Encephalitis deaths rise across Bihar, M.P under alert
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News