Art that the blind can appreciate
October 10, 2017
Bhausingh Bambhaniya, a painter in Vadodara, Gujarat, is among those rare artists who use the Braille language to make sure his artworks are admired by the blind.
Every painting of this 30-year-old artist carries a description of his work in Braille language.
Bhausingh learnt the Braille language especially for this and has also made paintings on the theme of blind persons.
Bhausingh has also begun a drive to encourage people to donate their eyes. He also donates some of his earnings for the cause of the blind but never sells the paintings that have description in Braille language.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Road to getting disability certificates filled with barriers for hemophilia patients
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News