This toy helps kids with autism communicate through music
April 12, 2017
Synchrony is a device like a drum that is helping autistic children engage with others through music.
It can be used as proper or natural music therapy. Music therapy has been proven to help autistic children broaden their social and emotional skills.
The instrument is smooth. It helps autistic kids bridge social gaps by letting them harmonize with playmates.
Synchrony responds to touch and always playing calming sounds. Loud notes can be disturbing for autistic children.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Telephone services, Internet partially back in J&K
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Death toll rises in monsoon fury at Himachal Pradesh
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Abhinandan Varthaman to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day
- Parasports August 16, 2019 Victorious India Divyang Cricket Team to land in Mumbai tomorrow
- Events August 14, 2019 Pop-up and Sign Language session
- Technology August 15, 2019 'Smart Car Seat for Differently-Abled' gets a thumbs up for innovation & creativity
- Headlines August 17, 2019 Karnataka boy felicitated for bravery
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Primary schools reopen in J&K
- Technology August 20, 2019 New robots to assist sportspersons at 2020 Tokyo Paralympics
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News