This toy helps kids with autism communicate through music
Synchrony is a device like a drum that is helping autistic children engage with others through music.
It can be used as proper or natural music therapy. Music therapy has been proven to help autistic children broaden their social and emotional skills.
The instrument is smooth. It helps autistic kids bridge social gaps by letting them harmonize with playmates.
Synchrony responds to touch and always playing calming sounds. Loud notes can be disturbing for autistic children.
Watch in Sign Language
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
- Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
February 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
- Headlines February 17, 2019 Help pours in for families of slain CRPF soldiers
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 11, 2019 Robert Vadra takes to Facebook to share his story
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019