Deaf critic movie review of The Fate of the Furious
A hearing perspective:
‘The Fate of the Furious’ or ‘Fast & Furious 8’ is an American action crime thriller film directed by F Gary Gray. The film is the eighth part in 'The Fast and the Furious' series.
The film stars Vin Diesel (as Dom), Dwayne Johnson (as Luke), Jason Statham (as Deckard), Charlize Theron (as Cipher), Michelle Rodriguez (as Letty), Tyrese Gibson (as Roman), Ludacris (as Tej), Nathalie Emmanuel (as Ramsey), Kurt Russell (as Frank) and Scott Eastwood (as Eric).
The film starts with Dom and Letty enjoying their honeymoon in Havana.
Dom is soon approached by a cyberterrorist Cipher who offers him to work for her.
After their meet, Dom and his team which includes Letty, Roman, Tej, Ramsey are appointed by a security service agent Luke to help him get a military device from Berlin.
During the mission, Dom steals the device from Luke on Cipher’s behalf. Thus, Luke gets locked up in prison by German police.
Luke meets Deckard and challenges him to have a fight with him in the prison.
However, intelligence official Frank and his trainee Eric help Deckard and Luke escape from the prison.
Frank recruits Deckard to help Luke and the team find Dom and get hold of Cipher.
Deckard gives the details about Cipher’s earlier encounters with the team such as stealing the Nightshade device, God’s Eye, Ramsey’s software program.
Cipher threatens Dom that if he doesn’t continue to work for her then his ex-lover and son’s lives would be in danger.
The way Dom manages to defeat Cipher in her evil mission and gets back to his team forms the remaining part of the adventurous story.
Verdict: The film is a good watch for its amazing shooting locations, unbelievable car stunts and unexpected twists and turns from the start till the end.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 23, 2018 Hum-Drum, a participatory musical program for children with disabilities - My Take by Rzhude David
- Technology October 17, 2018 Regional language dyslexia screening tool, DALI, now available as an app
- Parasports October 22, 2018 Mandvi Garg battled depression, vision loss to come back as a champion trekker
- Headlines October 20, 2018 Sabrimalai temple priests continue to block women's entry into temple
- Events October 19, 2018 Knowledge sharing Open Session On Career Planning by BGFI
- Accessibility October 21, 2018 Wheelchair taxi service Ezy Mov is set to go places
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Bollywood celebrity manager accused in #MeToo movement attempts suicide
- Get-hooked October 22, 2018 Children with autism find a ray of hope at Sunshine in Bengaluru
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 19, 2018
Get-hooked October 17, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News