Adolescent Training and Sex Education Workshop
Breaking the myth of sexuality limited to sexual act, the talk focuses on the in-depth journey of sexuality within and celebration of the same. It highlights the eternal question whether individuals with special needs are sexually the same as typically developed individuals?
The third and the most important part of the talk highlights on the management process. How to groom sexual understanding? How to work on odd-sexual behaviors? How to practice safety? The talk will conclude with an interactive session addressing issues faced by participants.
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Aug 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 17 Aug 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Kolkata
- Location: India Autism Center, Woodburn Park Road 3rd Floor,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: India Autism Center
- Organizer Phone: 9051110656
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.indiaautismcenter.org/