All India One-Minute Film Competition On Disability
Ability Foundation is happy to announce our All-India one minute film competition '60 Seconds To Fame!". This is an exciting component of AbilityFEST, our International disability film festival, which is scheduled to be held at Chennai in September this year.
The objective behind 60 Seconds To Fame! is to channel the tremendous creative thinking that exists in our country towards sensitivity to disability issues. This is in keeping with Ability Foundation's mission to work towards an inclusive society and promote the rights of persons with disabilities.
"60 Seconds To Fame! " gives one a chance to make a great film and have it shown on the 'big' screen if short listed!
Theme: An Inclusive Society for Persons with Disabilities
Last date for submission of films is THURSDAY, 22 AUGUST 2019
- Starts on: Monday, 22 Jul 2019 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 22 Aug 2019 at 12:00 PM
- City: Online
- Location: Online
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Ability Foundation
- Organizer Phone: +91 89396 75544, 044 2452 0016
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.abilityfoundation.org