Events November 23, 2019
BGFI’s Session on Dressing and Grooming for Success
Greetings from Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI)!
Like it is said, your first impression is your last impression, and that presenting yourself in the best way possible is one of the steps
towards gaining success. Come join us as we discuss the minute details of dressing and grooming independently.
Dressing not just about fancy clothes or popular brands, it’s also feeling confident and choosing accessories and clothing that are apt
for a specific occasion and that reflects your true personality.
It is easy for a sighted individual to decide what to wear which color combinations to be worn, and how much to accessorize. However,
for a blind individual, it all depends on your understanding of various patterns, colors, and so on.
Come join us as we discuss all of these aspects of grooming and hygiene with our trainer Beena Jayakrishnan.
Last date to register: 22nd November, 2019.
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Nov 2019 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 23 Nov 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: National association for the blind, Sector-5, RK Puram
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates’ Forum of India
- Organizer Phone: 9871498576,9711881717
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in/
- Contact Organizer: Yes