Creative Pattern Workshop For Individuals with Special Needs
Reasoning is the process of thinking about things in a logical & rational way. In this workshop we will introduce logical thinking and reasoning with patterns through creativity and set the foundation for basic logic and understanding required for computer programming.
Learning Outcomes: Help to understand sequence & arithmetic logics that can develop cognitive thinking and logical reasoning Become more intuitive to recognize patterns and create designs by establishing a logical relation between different elements Develop fine motor skills to better control the mouse and curate the interest for further learning in design & programming This is a limited member workshop of 10 students, please register early to reserve your spot.
NOTE: Please bring a Laptop for the child to work on.
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Aug 2019 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Aug 2019 at 12:30 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: HashHackCode HQ Kavya tower, Second Floor, Velachery Road, Little Mount, Saidapet,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Hashhack Code
- Organizer Website: http://www.hashhackcode.com