Forum Purple Run
Forum Purple Run is an initiative by FORUM to raise awareness about Alzheimer's so that people can recognize it and procure the right treatment. This year, we are looking forward to continuing the legacy. Presenting the Forum Purple Run 2019 , an initiative to spread awareness about Alzheimer's. We at Forum, believe that the more the people know about it, the more impact we have.
Distance: 5 KM Age: 3 years and above Please note: No registration fee will be charged for children below the age of 12 and adults above the age of 55, however, they will have to purchase the timing chip to compete for the prize.
Last date for registrations: 11th September, 2019 Put on your running shoes and get the training started!
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Sep 2019 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Sep 2019 at 09:30 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Forum Neighbourhood Mall Whitefield Main Road,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Forum Neighbourhood Mall Whitefield
- Organizer Phone: 088844 30876
- Organizer Website: https://www.forummalls.in/