GO PLAY - A Parent Education Program
Every child deserves to experience their childhood to the fullest. However, certain medical conditions limit their lives, needing care and condition management. Parents also are often overwhelmed and are under stress.
Caregiver Saathi in collaboration with EN1 Neuro announce a parent education and support group program. This is for the parents of children suffering from Epilepsy, Autism or Cerebral Palsy and will be a series of modules spread over the year.
Caregiving can be overwhelming, stressful and traumatic experience. While focusing on the medical and non-medical aspects of the condition, caregivers tend to not prioritize their needs. The module based program for caregivers and will introduce an overview of elements of well-being, how they are affected and and coping mechanisms. The sessions would also include interactions with the medical fraternity and other fellow caregivers to learn from other's and gain strength.
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Aug 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Aug 2019 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: D-510 Kanakia Zillion, 5th floor, D Wing, LBS Rd, Kurla West
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Caregiver Saathi
- Organizer Phone: 9323192173
- Organizer Website: https://caregiversaathi.co.in