Hearing Impairment is a rampant problem that hasn't received the focus it deserves.
Our aim is to address this issue and the SYALW has formulated a three-pronged strategy:
To raise awareness of the need to screen newborns before they leave the hospital.
To offer screening and follow up treatment at a subsidized charge.
- To provide hearing aids to needy senior citizens at a concessional rate.
As a step towards creating awareness in the general public, the SYALW is organizing a marathon aptly called HEAR-ATHON, Lend a ear.
Distances: 5 km & 10 km along with a special 1 km route for senior and differently abled citizens
- Starts on: Sunday, 01 Sep 2019 at 05:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Sep 2019 at 10:00 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Cubbon Park - Band Stand, Doctor Ambedkar Veedhi, Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Sindhi Youth Association - Ladies Wing
- Organizer Phone: 080-49060606
- Organizer Website: http://syaladieswing.org/