Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Super 30’ hits theatres
July 13, 2019
Hrithik Roshan’s latest movie Super 30 hit theatres on Friday to a grand opening. Fans and critics welcomed the movie which got great reviews too. Reportedly, Roshan has put up a brilliant performance as India’s renowned mathematician Anand Kumar. The movie is based on Kumar’s life, struggles and his popular coaching centre ‘Super 30’.
As a child Math certainly wasn't one of my favorite subjects, but as an actor love is an emotion I strongly connect with. It was the chemistry between Anand & mathematics that translates into pure romance. So with all the love in my heart, I present #Super30 to my audience-Hrithik Roshan, Actor.
‘Super 30’ is an institute run by Kumar for IIT aspirants from economically backward families. Kumar, who himself struggled to reach where he is, has beaten many obstacles in his path. The movie reportedly portrays all that with sheer brilliance.
Film experts are pointing out that ‘Super 30’ is going to overtake Shahid Kapoor starrer Kabir Singh which is currently running in theatres with a huge crowd. This weekend is going to be crucial for both the movies. Moreover, it will also mark whether Roshan or Kapoor has a bigger market in Bollywood.
Apart from Hrithik Roshan, the movie also stars Mrunal Thakur, Amit Sadh, Johny Lever and Virendra Saxena in other prominent roles. Vikas Bahl has directed the movie for which Anay Goswamy has wielded the camera.
“Last night i saw what I feel is the Movie of the Year”! #Super30 .. laughed, cried,clapped n got goosebumps. @iHrithik ur always good but this performance is on another level.. No vanity All soul this one!! Any n every award is too less for You”, tweeted Director Farah Khan.
“‘Super 30’ leaves you extremely overwhelmed with emotions and speechless with words ! @iHrithik you have always believed in taking up challenges and giving your heart n soul to it ! You are simply beyond OUTSTANDING as ‘Anand Kumar’ ! This inspiring story is a MUST WATCH”, tweeted actor Yami Gautam.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Some tips to help a child with Down syndrome sleep better
- Get-hooked July 19, 2019 Australia refuses entry to Kerala Catholic priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 “Stay positive to beat all odds” - My Take by Jomy John Joseph, disability rights activist
- Events July 16, 2019 Open Voices Conference
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Headlines July 20, 2019 Heavy rain alert in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Odisha
- Accessibility July 15, 2019 Western Railways’ monsoon helpdesks for disabled people, elderly are a winning idea
- Events July 16, 2019 International Autism Conference
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
- Get-hooked July 18, 2019 #RareDiseases - Poor awareness & support among the challenges people with Sturge-Weber syndrome face in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News