Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
July 18, 2019
Hrithik Roshan's recently released film 'Super 30' has managed to earn over 60 crore since its release. The film is still going strong at the box office and the makers are hopeful of crossing the 100 crore mark.
The movie is based on the real life story of a mathematician Anand Kumar who lives in Patna, Bihar.
The state government has announced that 'Super 30' will be screened tax-free in Bihar, adding to the joy of people associated with the movie. Making a film tax-free means that the government has waived off the entertainment tax and this reduces the price of tickets.
After the announcement Anand Kumar tweeted, "Thanks a lot to CM Nitish Kumar ji and Deputy CM Sushil Kumar Modi ji making 'Super 30' tax free. It will help more and more people see the film."
'Super 30' also stars Mrunal Thakur, Nandish Singh Sandhu, Pankaj Tripathi and Amit Srivastav in pivotal roles.
Hrithik's work in the movie has been much liked by the audience and he has received many appreciations from people who saw the film.
Vice President Venkaiah Naidu recently saw the film and tweeted, "Happy to have watched the movie 'Super 30' along with the lead actor of the film Shri Hrithik Roshan, Producer Shri Sajid Nadiadwala, Shri Anand Kumar and my family members, at Uprashtrapati Bhawan, in New Delhi today. @iHrithik @teacheranand #Super30"
"Your words of encouragement mean the world to us, so grateful to have received yours and the entire family's feedback and love for the movie. Thank you so much for your valuable words Sir. ", responded Hrithik Roshan.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Disabled people push for need of accessible & disabled-friendly Indian Railways
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Trending stories on Newz Hook Aug 9 – Aug 16
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Ex-minister P Chidambaram arrested
- Headlines August 17, 2019 No Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan, says Indian Army
- Get-Hooked August 20, 2019 Inclusive Spotfix initiative to beauty Bangalore roads
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Para shuttler Pramod Bhagat's Arjuna Award glory marred by lack of recognition for head coach
- Lifestyle August 22, 2019 Kurtas for men - Feast your eyes on some amazing designs
- Technology August 22, 2019 #TechThursdays – Kibo XS, world’s 1st intelligent personalised scanning & reading companion
- Events August 22, 2019 Ganesha Making Workshop
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News