Text Size:
Contrast Scheme: Subscribe to RSS feed

I am a disabled person, how can I get a loan for starting a business?

One of the ways you can get a loan is to apply to the National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) which offers loans to people with disabilities for self-employment. It has been set up by the Government of India under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment (MoSJ&E).

Any Indian citizen with 40% or more disability can apply for a loan under NHFDC schemes through 'Implementing Agencies'.

You can visit the website for more information: www.nhfdc.nic.in

Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:

Related News

Read More

Newz Hook - Accessible News


View More