Inclusion Huddle 2019 – Fostering Disability Inclusion in Education and Employment
Inclusion Huddle aims to create a platform to understand, share and disseminate ideas from the field-level experiences for inclusive education and employment.
It's a great opportunity to learn from the practitioners sharing evidence based best practices and innovation for disability inclusion. The Inclusion Huddle is bringing together all the stakeholders - Academic Institutions, Corporate, NGOs and Students with Disabilities in Mumbai.
This is a National event that is being held by Youth4Jobs Foundation in association with CII and Mumbai University. The event takes it base from the education in higher education article that states reservation of 5% for pwd in higher education. We at Inclusion Huddle envisage on building on the article by creating a Melting Pot of graduates with disability, their care givers, educational institutions, corporates and professionals from inclusive education.
The event will be a dissemination of best practices and addressing the What' and How of inclusive Education. Taking an inspiration from the Helen Keller Award by NCPEDP, we have a Role Model Competition as well open for;
- Graduates with Disabilities
- Educational Institutions
- Starts on: Friday, 20 Sep 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 21 Sep 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Youth4Jobs Foundation
- Organizer Phone: +91 9347412633
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.youth4jobs.org