Inclusive Drama Therapy Workshop by Shuktara Lal
The session will be conducted by Shuktara Lal who is a drama therapist, counsellor, teacher and theatre director. She privately counsels clients and is attached to the NGOs, Kolkata Sanved and CHIP (Children in Pain) as a drama therapist.
As a theatre facilitator and teacher, she has been working with children for over ten years, with different organizations. At present, she teaches Speech and Drama at Calcutta School of Music and theatre at Garden High International School. She also directs, writes, and works with the publishing house, Writers Workshop.
- Starts on: Sunday, 22 Sep 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Sep 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Kolkata
- Location: Amrit Somani Memorial Centre
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: India Autism Center
- Organizer Phone: 9051110656
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.autismconference.in/