India Inclusion Foundation invites you to the Inclusive Walkathon. It's India's first walkathon designed for everyone irrespective of their disability, age, sexual orientation, economical background, gender etc to participate in.
You can take part in the walk (3 KM) along with your friends/family.
Everyone gets a TShirt and Finisher Medal. Refreshments will be arranged.
Let's make India inclusive by stepping into each other's shoes and walking together.
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Aug 2019 at 06:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Aug 2019 at 09:30 AM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Olcott Memorial School, Besant Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: India Inclusion Foundation
- Organizer Website: https://indiainclusionsummit.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 14, 2019 Traffic Awareness By Physically Challenged Friends
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Cold Eid celebrations in Srinagar as restrictions return
- Events August 14, 2019 Touch For Health Level 1
- Events August 14, 2019 Deaf short film Festival 2019
- Events August 14, 2019 Drama for Autism
- Get-Hooked August 12, 2019 A personal struggle inspired this elderly couple to start Balajothi Centre to empower disabled children
- Get-Hooked August 11, 2019 Trending stories on Newz Hook Aug 3 – Aug 8
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News