India Inclusion Foundation invites you to the Inclusive Walkathon. It's India's first walkathon designed for everyone irrespective of their disability, age, sexual orientation, economical background, gender etc to participate in.
You can take part in the walk (3 KM) along with your friends/family.
Everyone gets a TShirt and Finisher Medal. Refreshments will be arranged.
Let's make India inclusive by stepping into each other's shoes and walking together.
- Starts on: Sunday, 25 Aug 2019 at 06:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 25 Aug 2019 at 09:30 AM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Olcott Memorial School, Besant Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: India Inclusion Foundation
- Organizer Website: https://indiainclusionsummit.com/