Knowledge Sharing Session On Etiquettes of Verbal & Nonverbal Communication!
Both Verbal and non-verbal communications skills are a key to success of an individual. As a visually challenged individual Building connections, interacting with people in a new setup and especially amongst new groups is often difficult for most individuals. . By improving your verbal communication skills you will quickly connect and build rapport, earn respect, gain influence, and become more likable and accepted. Being clear, being to the point, focusing on your body language and speaking with utmost confidence are just a few things that are important for every day communication.
The session will focus on :
Communication Skills - Verbal & Non-Verbal Skills - This would include body language, gesture, posture, diction, delivery and voice modulation and extempore. Greetings and Self Introduction- Mastering the art of Hand shake. The program is a blend of knowledge & practice through various training tools. Like extempore sessions which gives candidates a chance to build on their confidence in delivering in front of a group.
Prior registration is mandatory.
Last date to register is 25th September, 2019.
- Participants MUST carry their identity proofs at time of entry (Aadhaar card, College ID, etc.). Entry shall not be allowed without said credentials.
Limited seats only, hurry! Looking forward to having you with us!
- Starts on: Saturday, 28 Sep 2019 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 28 Sep 2019 at 04:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Room Number G3, Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Lajpat Nagar-IV
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates Forum of India
- Organizer Phone: +919871498576,+919650519193.
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in