Let your hands do the talking
Join Atulyakala pop-up at FLEA Bazaar Cafe to checkout a new collection of tote bags, laptop sleeves, journals and postcards. We'll also be teaching us the basics of sign language!
Atulyakala's #IndependenceDay pop-up at Flea Bazaar cafe features a collection of tote bags, laptop sleeves, journals and postcards all designed by a group of talented young artists with hearing impairments.
Plus, take a sign language tutorial with the Atulyakala team which will take place from 5PM - 6PM. Your hands will be doing a lot of talking when they see these designs!
Atulyakala is a startup based in New Delhi and their motive is to promote deaf education and awareness of sign language. It is also India�s first and only lifestyle brand run by deaf designers. Since the only way of communication is via writing or sign language, it is imperative to bridge the gap and make people aware of the importance of sign language
- Starts on: Thursday, 15 Aug 2019 at 12:00 PM
- Ends on: Friday, 16 Aug 2019 at 10:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: FLEA Bazaar Caf�, Mumbai Unit No 5, 1st Floor, Trade View Building, Oasis City Complex
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Atulyakala,FLEA Bazaar Café
- Organizer Website: https://www.atulyakalaindia.com