Lifestyle January 2, 2021
Music that rocked 2020
Music that rocked 2020
I have been home since March 16, 2020 due to Coronavirus spread. Before that, when I went out of the house, I always wore headphones or earphones for music on Radio One. In my graphic designing class, if I wear headphones, I cannot hear my teachers. So, I listen with very low volume. Now I have online classes so loud music is always playing at home. I reduce the volume only when my teachers ask me to. But I reduce it only a little. This is yearend so lovely music plays on Radio One and I cannot miss it.
Mom suggested that we can go to Chandigarh for a few days. I told her I cannot because I cannot miss listening to Radio One. She asked RJ Aniket if recordings are possible. He told her they are not. She told me ‘I respect your need to listen to Radio One all the time. We will not go’. Thanks God Mumbai has Radio One because I plan to live in Mumbai.
I love my flashback songs and old releases, but I like to hear new releases with excitement, and I hope that I will love them. I am particular about knowing the origin of the singers and also the years of release of all the melodies. These are the 2020 releases that I liked hearing on Radio One:
- Me and Ur Ghost by Blackbear
- Levitate by Dua Lipa & Madonna feat. Missy Elliott
- Like I Love You by Nico Santos ft. Topic
- The Other Side by Justin Timberlake ft. SZA
- Better by HUGEL
- Cold by Matt Simons
- Control by Armaan Malik
- Better Tomorrow by Matt Simons
- Control by Zoe Wees
- Boyfriend by Selena Gomez
- Power by Ellie Goulding
- Girlfriend by Charlie Puth
- Dynamite by BTS
- Smile by Katy Perry
- Blinding Lights by The Weeknd
- Diamonds by Sam Smith
- Who’s Laughing Now by Ava Max
- Wonder by Shawn Mendes
- Popstar by DJ Khaled ft. Drake
- Picture Perfect by Justin Bieber ft.Quavo
- Breakup Song by Little Mix
- Resilient by Tiesto & Katy Perry ft. Aitana
- Higher by Shawn Mendes
- Lie Like This by Julia Michaels
- Tick Tock by Clean Bandit & Mabel feat. 24kGoldn
- Happiness by John K
- If This Is The Last Time by Lany
- Love Looks Better by Alicia Keys
- Only The Young by Taylor Swift
- Positions by Ariana Grande
- Rain On Me by Ariana Grande ft. Lady Gaga
- Be Kind by Marshmello feat. Halsey
- Over Now by Calvin Harris ft. The Weeknd
- OK Not To Be OK by Marshmello feat. Demi Lovato
- Nice To Meet Ya by Meghan Trainor ft. Nicki Minaj
- Savage Love by Jason Derulo
- Gabby Barret I Hope (ft. Charlie Puth)
- X by Jonas Brothers ft. KAROL G
- Feel Me by Selena Gomez
- Worry About Me by Ellie Goulding feat. Blackbear
- Magic by Kylie Minogue
- Go Crazy by Chris Brown
- Therefore I AM by Billie Ellish
- You Should Be Sad by Halsey
- Lose Somebody by Kygo feat. Onerepublic
- Nobody’s Love by Maroon 5
- Survivin by Bastille
- Mamacita by The Black Eyed Peas & Ozuna feat. J. Rey Soul
- Deathbed (Coffee for your Head) by Powfu ft. Beabadoobee
- Lonely by Justin Bieber feat. Benny Blanco
- Married in Vegas by The Vamps
- Cardigan by Taylor Swift
- Funny by Zedd & Jasmine Thompson
- Hawai by Maluma & The Weeknd
- Cold by Leslie Odom Jr. & Sia
- Still Learning by Halsey
- 12 THINGS I FORGOT by Steven Wilson
- Forever by Justin Bieber, Post Malone ft.Clever
- Don’t Cry for Me by Alok, Martin Jensen, Jason Derulo
- Take You Dancing by Jason Derulo
I decided to type about a few favourites:
Be Kind by Marshmello & Halsey– I love the song Be Kind by American DJ Marshmello & Halsey the American singer because Marshmello is my favourite DJ artist and I went for his Vh1 Supersonic Marshmello Concert in the past in the flashback of 16thFebruary 2019 Saturday at Leisure Valley HUDA in Gurgaon. When he held the microphone, he asked all the spectators to maintain silence and pray for the brave CRPF soldiers who had died on 14th February in a terrorist attack by a suicide bomber. It is good that he asked people to pray for the soldiers because they protect us. I loved singing along all the favourite songs that he played. Be Kind is so amazing like all his other melodies.
Resilient by Tiesto & Katy Perry ft. Aitana– I absolutely love the song Resilent by Tiesto the Dutch DJ & Katy Perry the American singer ft. Aitana the Spanish singer because Tiesto is my most favourite DJ artist and I love all his songs and love to dance on them. I have never attended a Tiesto concert and I sadly remember that I missed his concert when he performed at Sunburn Arena Ambience Island Gurgaon in December 2015. I was 15 then and one has to be 16 to attend a concert. I love hearing his songs on 94.3 Radio One megamix.
Therefore I AM by Billie Ellish– I really like the song Therefore I AM by the American singer Billie Ellish and its one of my favourites. I like the singing style of Billie Ellish and I like her voice. I remembered another song of hers that is an absolute favourite. It’s called Bad Guy. It was played in flashback of August 2019 during Benetton summer collection ramp walk. Walking the ramp with this song playing was awesome.
Wonder by Shawn Mendes– I love the song Wonder by the Canadian singer Shawn Mendes because it is very good and because I like Shawm Mendes. He is an amazing singer and also so fit. When I used to go out last year, I was inspired by his fit body in the Billboard of Calvin Klein which I saw in Select CITYWALK mall in flashback of 2019. Its good to be a wonderful musician and also be so fit.
Boyfriend by Selena Gomez– I like the song Boyfriend by the American singer Selena Gomez. I used to admire her songs only a little but I really like this melody. I think she is a good model also. I like her in the advertisement of Puma. I saw the billboard in Select CITYWALK mall in flashback of 2019.
Dynamite by BTS– I like the song Dynamite by the South Korean boy band BTS because it’s an awesome melody and it is fun listening to it. I also remember that PSY and CL are also Korean singers who were born in Gangnum Seoul in South Korea.
I am very particular about my phone and my radios being charged all the time so that I don’t miss my music. I am excited about the new songs that will be released in 2021.
Support us to make NewzHook Sustainable – Make a Contribution Today
We need your continued support to enable us work towards Changing Attitudes towards Disability. Help us in our attempt to share the voices of people with disabilities that enable them to participate in the society on an equal footing!