Palazzos for office wear – Comfortable, formal & easy to wear!
July 25, 2019
Watch in Sign Language
Are you bored of wearing pants and traditional salwars to work? Check out palazzos! These retro trend pants are back in style and in some great variations too.
We have put together some cuts with elasticized waist bands. Which means no zippers, no buttons, no fuss! They are easy to wear and take off and accessible for everyone, wheelchair users too. Pair them with a shirt for a formal look or team them with printed tops for a casual one.
Here are some affordable designs for you to choose from, all under ₹1,500.
Go Colours Palazzo Knit
These are single coloured and come in many colour options.
Take your pick from 6 shades, including a vivid fuschia pink and a pretty coral. The material is knitted viscose, which gives it a sheen, and has a flowing look. Team it with a printed top and you are good to go! It does not wrinkle easily thus making it ideal office wear.
Available at Go Colours
Walk The Walk Tie Palazzo Pants
These are of a soft stretchy fabric and have wide legs, which helps reduce the foot size and gives a slender look if you are sitting in a wheelchair.
Available in 3 solid colours, this wine-coloured palazzo pants featured here look really smart and chic. The tie at the waist would look lovely teamed with a white shirt or a white tee. It's flared from waist so won't feel tight around the hips and full length.
Available at Cilory
Full-length palazzos are the go-to option for Maharashtra wheelchair basketball player Nisha Gupta. "I like wearing palazzos and I prefer the ones that come in full length. When it comes to cuts, Nisha prefers pencil palazzos as, they make me feel chic, more than the flared ones"
Here, Nisha shares a straight picture from the fashion ramp.
Clora Creation Women Off-White Solid Straight Palazzos
If like Nisha, you prefer pencil palazzos, do check these one out in off white colour.
These are made of woven fabric off white, perfect for that hot summer day. Team them with a printed shirt or top. The material is opaque.
Available at Myntra
Pantaloons Solid Flare Casual Culottes
Knee or ankle length palazzo pants that resemble a skirt, culottes are a perfect wear to work when teamed with a silky top.
You can never go wrong with these black culottes. Pair this with a solid colour or printed top and you are good for that meeting!
Available at Shoppers Stop
So, make your pick or try them all to give you a new yet comfortable look everyday.
Check out some festive and formal options in kurtas to team with those palazzos.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment August 13, 2019 Government move to roll back disability pension tax on retired soldiers welcomed
- Get-Hooked August 12, 2019 Challenge your disability to challenge people who think you can't make it in life - By Ephraim Ddiba
- Headlines August 16, 2019 PM Modi's Independence Day address - Key points
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Abhinandan Varthaman to get Vir Chakra on Independence Day
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Accessibility August 14, 2019 Kerala floods underline critical need to frame inclusive disaster risk management policies
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Expect little international support on J&K, says Pakistan foreign minister
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Restrictions lifted in Jammu
- Events August 14, 2019 Traffic Awareness By Physically Challenged Friends
- Headlines August 12, 2019 68 lives lost in Kerala floods
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News