Events December 3, 2019
On this International Day of Persons with Disabilities, December 3rd, SAHAI Spinal Injuries Rehabilitation, in collaboration with Aster MIIMS, Kottakkal, will be conducting PARATHON. A marathon for Persons with Disabilities.
This collaborative initiative is aimed to create an awareness on Spinal Cord Injury, for the empowerment of Spinal Cord Injury victims and for eliminating the societal stigma around the wheelchair users. The marathon will include the participation of Indian Para Athletic champion Mr. Manoj Kumar.
All Persons with Disabilities are welcome to participate in this marathon. Registration closes on November 30th.
WHEELCHAIR IS A SYMBOL OF STRENGTH
- Starts on: Tuesday, 03 Dec 2019 at 07:00 AM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 03 Dec 2019 at 09:00 AM
- City: Malappuram
- Location: Puthur Bypass Malappuram
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Sahai Spinal Injuries Rehabilitation Centre
- Organizer Phone: 8943668166, 8136909370
- Organizer Website: http://www.spinalinjuriescentreindia.com/
- Contact Organizer: Yes