Pop-up and Sign Language session
Join us as Atulyakala pops-up at our Mahalaxmi cafe to launch a new collection of tote bags, laptop sleeves, journals and postcards. They'll also be teaching us the basics of sign language!
Atulyakala is a startup based in New Delhi and their motive is to promote deaf education and awareness of sign language. It is also India?s first and only lifestyle brand run by deaf designers. Since the only way of communication is via writing or sign language, it is imperative to bridge the gap and make people aware of the importance of sign language.
Sign Language session time: 5:00m - 6:00pm
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Aug 2019 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Aug 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters, Unit 20-22, Laxmi Woollen Mill, Shakti Mills Lane
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Atulyakala
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.atulyakalaindia.com