Roshan Memorial Cup - Wheelchair Cricket
Have you heard Wheelchair cricket?: As we all know cricket is a popular sport in India and there are various cricket formats like blind-cricket and standing-cricket for differently-abled. Similarly, Wheelchair cricket is played by players with lower limb disability/wheelchair bound. Wheelchair Cricket over the years is gaining popularity with more than 18 states teams formation.
We hope our initiative will be a great leap in pushing wheelchair cricket across pan India, as every Indian is likely to bat, ball and field irrespective of their disability.
- Starts on: Saturday, 19 Oct 2019 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 19 Oct 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: St, Johns Staff Ground
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Divyaang Myithri Sports Academy and Rosh The Big Buzz
- Organizer Phone: 9986961117
- Organizer Website: https://www.divyaangmyithri.com