Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
July 12, 2019
Hello readers! The weekend is here and like we promised here are some fun, accessible activities that are happening over the weekend in your cities.
Two day 'North East Disability Summit' is being held on 12 and 13 July and will also a include job fair.
Creative movement therapy session on 12 July for children between ages of 8-12 years.
Learn the basics of sign language and learn to speak in silence on 13 July.
A chance to interact with other Wilson's Disease affected Families on 13 July.
A group therapy session to create special bond amongst kids on 13 July.
MumbaiSwaradhar - Manthan 2019
A singing competition for visually challenged artists and street artists of Mumbai on 14 July.
A Free Online Webinar by the wonderful Dr. Nandini Gokulchandran on Cell Therapy on 14 July.
Children will celebrate the beginning of academic year on 13 July.
If you know of activities that are fun, stimulating and accessible in your city, do write to us at email@example.com.
Watch in Sign Language
- Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
August 22, 2019
- 14 year old Joel Biju has overcome a disability to finish over 1000 paintings in one year
August 21, 2019
- Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
August 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology August 22, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Prashant Gade wins Universal Design Award 2019 for Inali Arm
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
- Technology August 18, 2019 Tech startup Wavio develops device that will help deaf people see sounds
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Technology August 15, 2019 'Smart Car Seat for Differently-Abled' gets a thumbs up for innovation & creativity
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Headlines August 17, 2019 Karnataka boy felicitated for bravery
- Events August 22, 2019 Creative Pattern Workshop For Individuals with Special Needs
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Primary schools reopen in J&K
- Get-Hooked August 15, 2019 Visually impaired singer Muskan uses music to connect with the larger world
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News