Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
July 19, 2019
Hello readers! If you are wondering how to spend the weekend, here are some fun, accessible activities that are happening in your cities.
South Zone Regional Abilympics Regional Abilympics on 19 and 20 July is a platform to showcase talents.
Special Musical performance coming up on 21 July by the extremely talented duo of Akshara and Kripa.
An open a lively discussion on inclusive education on 20 July.
Chat, make jokes, exchange ideas and make new friends on 20 July.
An open consultation to speak about ways in which art can open up to children on 20 July.
One day workshop for teachers, counselors and parents in understanding behavior, and implementing effective methods of behavior modification on 21 July.
- New Delhi
One day workshop on 20 July to bring together voices on autism treatment, care and support.
Join an afternoon of 'impasto' painting on 21 July and take home your very own masterpiece.
Kokilaben Hospital's Interactive Session with experts on Living Well with Epilepsy with a focus on Being Safe with Seizures on 20 July.
If you know of activities that are fun, stimulating and accessible in your city, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also submit an event by filling up this form: Submit Event
Watch in Sign Language
- Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
August 22, 2019
- 14 year old Joel Biju has overcome a disability to finish over 1000 paintings in one year
August 21, 2019
- Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
August 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Chandrayaan-2 enters Moon’s orbit
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Restrictions lifted in Jammu
- Parasports August 21, 2019 Indian para swimmers successfully swim the Catalina Channel, set Asia record
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Pakistan to seek help of world court on J&K
- Technology August 22, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Prashant Gade wins Universal Design Award 2019 for Inali Arm
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Lifestyle August 22, 2019 Kurtas for men - Feast your eyes on some amazing designs
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats' sensory love notes ease back to school transition for children with autism
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News