Special Buddies Program
Special buddies program has group therapy sessions to create special bond amongst kids.
How kids benefit :-
1) They learn to work in a group
2) They learn to Interact with other kids
3) They learn to play in nature
4) They get opportunities to Improve their writing skills
5) They get opportunities to enhance their gross and fine motor skills
6) They get to explore their interest.
Age group :- 3-7 years.
The therapy is conducted by Melini Dsouza and Veverly Lobo under the guidance of Reena Singh.
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Aug 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 17 Aug 2019 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Khushi Therapy Center
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Khushi Therapy Center
- Organizer Phone: 9819561468
- Organizer Website: http://khushi.net/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 15, 2019 Sekhar Goud is India's first triple amputee to scale Mount Elburus in Russia twice
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Young innovator Prashant Gade seeks support to give prosthetic arms for free to the needy
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 Foreign doctors question MCI guidelines regarding disabled medical aspirants ahead of crucial hearing
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Indian wins Tri-Nation Under-19s Tournament title
- Events August 14, 2019 Touch For Health Level 1
- Events August 14, 2019 Drama for Autism
- Events August 13, 2019 Inclusive Walkathon
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News