Special buddies program (Basic group)
Special buddies program has group therapy sessions to create special bond amongst kids. Maximum group size -10 Fees :-800 per session. Age group :- 3-7 years. *(Parents/Guardians accompany their kids throughout the program).
How kids benefit :- 1) They learn to work in a group 2) They learn to Interact with other kids 3) They learn to play in nature 4) They get opportunities to Improve their writing skills 5) They get opportunities to enhance their gross and fine motor skills 6) They get to explore their interest.
The therapy is conducted by Melini Dsouza and Veverly Lobo under the guidance of Reena Singh.
About the therapists :
Veverly Lobo is a Counseling Psychologist and Behavioral therapist working with kids since 4 years. She helps children with special needs to improve their social, cognitive as well as their writing skills.
Melini Dsouza is a Physiotherapist working with kids since 3 years. She is trained to help children with special needs to improve strength, agility and core strength through games and exercises.
Reena Singh is an Occupational therapist with 19 years of experience working with kids who have sensory processing challenges, Autism, ADHD and other developmental disabilities. She is also a certified therapeutic listening consultant, Rhythmic movement training consultant, Advanced EFT practitioner, Touch for health practitioner,NLP Practitioner and hypnotherapist.She has conducted numerous group therapy sessions since 2003
- Starts on: Saturday, 13 Jul 2019 at 04:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 13 Jul 2019 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Khushi Kandivli
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Khushi Therapy Center
- Organizer Phone: 9819561468
- Organizer Website: http://khushi.net
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 16, 2019 Living Well with Epilepsy: An Interactive Session
- Get-hooked July 17, 2019 Disabled people put up remarkable performances at talent show in New Delhi
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 “Stay positive to beat all odds” - My Take by Jomy John Joseph, disability rights activist
- Events July 19, 2019 Human Festival - Inclusive Art Music Festival
- Events July 18, 2019 3rd National wheelchair Rugby Championship 2019
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 made tax-free in Bihar
- Events July 18, 2019 Josh Run
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News