Special Needs Workshop: Teachers, Parents & Practioners!
This workshop seeks to sensitize and equip School Teachers, Parents and other Practitioners for better care and participation of Children with Mental, Intellectual and Developmental Challenges in the learning process rather than merely being placed in schools and society at large.
Margika strives for meaningful assimilation of those afflicted with developmental and mental health challenges into mainstream society. And raise the bar from simply surviving to a truly thriving state!
We fulfill this mission by creating awareness, fighting stigma, providing resources and building capabilities of Caregivers, Teachers and other Service Providers. For this purpose, we collaborate with and draw upon subject expertise and cutting-edge knowledge from the best of the Universities and Institutions world over for the preparation of the Training Material & Service Delivery .
- Starts on: Sunday, 28 Jul 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 28 Jul 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Seminar Hall, Gokhale Institute of Economics & Politics, Off FC Road, Deccan Gymkhana
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Margika
- Organizer Phone: +91 9552289189,9822012622
- Organizer Email: Contact@margika.org
- Organizer Website: http://margika.org