Sylvester Stallone responds to Salman’s post on disabled fan
July 19, 2019
Bollywood star Salman Khan has millions of fans not just in India but all over the world.
The actor is quiet active on social media and often shares videos and images to keep his fans updated about his life.
A recent post by Salman even got a response from Hollywood actor, Sylvester Stallone who is famous for movies like Rambo and Rocky.
Recently the actor had shared an amazing video on social media website Instagram. The video was of a girl with disability making a portrait of Salman Khan using her feet.
The girl is believed to be a huge fan of Salman khan and loves the music of his films. The video also has a song 'Teri Chunariya' from one of Salman's movies playing in the background.
Salman tweeted with the video," God bless... can't reciprocate the love but prayers and much love !!!"
The video got many views and likes from social media users.
Sylvester Stallone commented on Salman's Instagram post and wrote, "That is love and devotion, Sly."
Salman usually posts about his movies, daily routine like exercising, playing with children in the family and his fans love everything the actor does.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 21, 2019 Workshop on Nayi Disha Resource Library
- Education August 24, 2019 CBSE Bareilly topper Mahima Shah appeals to PMO, Amit Shah to intervene in admission deadlock
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Delhi Disabilities Commissioner welcomes order setting up of Special Courts to try offences under RPWD Act 2016
- Technology August 18, 2019 Tech startup Wavio develops device that will help deaf people see sounds
- Headlines August 24, 2019 United Nation supports Priyanka Chopra
- Headlines August 17, 2019 No Indian soldiers killed by Pakistan, says Indian Army
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Tips to lead a healthy lifestyle when you are an amputee
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News