Touch For Health Level 1
Touch for Health Kinesiology (TFHK ) is a system of balancing posture, attitude and life energy for greater comfort, vitality and enjoyment of your life. Touch for Health falls under the branch of alternative and complementary therapy known as kinesiology - systems of healing that use manual muscle bio-feedback to determine which stimuli stress the body and how that stress can be decreased.
The Touch for Health model does not treat or diagnose symptoms, but works with the energy, lifestyle and aspirations of the client, offering a safe and effective way to maintain health, enhance well-being and upgrade performance.
Touch for Health is the most widely used system of kinesiology in the world. It is recognised and respected as a fundamental training for other kinesiology systems as well as a healing modality in it's own right.
- Starts on: Saturday, 17 Aug 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Aug 2019 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Hotel Karl Residency 36 Lalubhai Park, Andheri, Andheri West,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Leap Ahead Assessment And Learning Centre
- Organizer Phone: 9820033595,9789889791
- Organizer Website: http://www.leapahead13.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events August 14, 2019 Pop-up and Sign Language session
- Employment August 11, 2019 These disabled women are making prosthetic aids that are enabling mobility for others
- Headlines August 16, 2019 From 29 October, women can travel for free on Delhi buses
- Events August 14, 2019 Special Buddies Program
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Get-Hooked August 13, 2019 Enjoy this Independence Day with an inclusive trek at Raigad, Maharashtra
- Headlines August 12, 2019 Curfew in Srinagar, people told to stay home
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News