Trek to Chandratal Baralacha La
Adventures Beyond Barriers Foundation invites you for the Chandratal-Baralacha La trek which is in the Lahaul/Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh.
ABBF is India's leading inclusive adventure not-for-profit that all adventurers including Persons with Disability (PwD). The Foundation works facilitates opportunities for people to come together and experience the thrill of adventure, independent of disability.
Baralacha La at an elevation of 4890 meters is a motorable pass which lies on the Leh-Manali highway. It is the source of the rivers Chandra, Bhaga and Yunam and connects the Spiti, Zanskar, Ladakh and Lahaul regions. The trek commences from Batal and en route one can get fantastic views of the peaks Minar, Tara Pahar, Tala Giri and Mulkila. We will go through the lush green forests of Kullu and the barren but beautiful landscapes of Lahaul-Spiti post Gramphu right up to Baralacha La where the trek ends.
Over 9 days we will together experience the best of what the Himalayas have to offer. We will make new friends, learn from each other, and have a lot of fun.
- Starts on: Thursday, 05 Sep 2019 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 14 Sep 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Lahaul/Spiti
- Location: Batal
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Adventures Beyond Barriers Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 90111 40185 , 98909 93825
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://abbf.in
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
- Parasports August 22, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Amidst hardships, Manoj Kumar pursues his love for sports with determination & hard work
- Technology August 22, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Prashant Gade wins Universal Design Award 2019 for Inali Arm
- Events August 21, 2019 Vadhu Var Melawa
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Death toll rises in monsoon fury at Himachal Pradesh
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Indian para athletes hold the flag high at 2019 World Para Athletics Grand Prix
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News