Trek to Sankshi Fort
This August, we are back with an opportunity which will be an exciting and thrilling experience for all you out there. Continuing with our yearly adventurous outdoor activity, this time also we bring to you an opportunity to have a time of yours with nature along with your friends. Yes, that's our plan for this August too. Like always, our plan is to give you a thrilling trekking experience. Please note the following: A nominal amount of RS 200 for our friend treckers and RS 300 for sighted escorts will be payable. The cost will include your pick up and drop to and from Panvel ST, breakfast & evening refreshments. Participants may bring along escorts. For those coming alone, escorts will be provided while trekking. Things to carry:
1) Lunch of the day
2) Some ready to eat food, dry snacks, biscuits, cakes, etc.
3) Good quality shoes(Compulsory).
4) Water bottle min.2 Ltrs
5) Extra pair of clothes if required Make sure to be dressed appropriately (wear sports / trekking shoes, carry umbrella / raincoat as required) to enjoy this experience. (Wear Shoes/Sandals with good grip. Slippers/Heels are not allowed) Preferably wear full sleeves Shirt and full length trousers.
6) Personal medicines if required
7) A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
The trek will conclude with Flag Hoisting & National Anthem.
Further details will be communicated to registered participants shortly. Registration is mandatory if you wish to join us for this beautiful and exciting trek. Early confirmations are needed to confirm your participation and for logistical arrangements. No registrations will be accepted after Sunday, 11th of August 2018.
- Starts on: Thursday, 15 Aug 2019 at 07:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 15 Aug 2019 at 07:00 PM
- City: Raigad
- Location: Sankshi Fort
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Blind Graduates Forum of India
- Organizer Phone: 9892145699
- Organizer Website: http://bgfi.in