Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
July 13, 2019
Hello NewzHook readers, we are here again with the hottest news of the week.
RareDiseases - Coping with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is what powers Karan's passion to help others.
Mumbai-based NGO Rising Flame launches leadership programme ‘Called I Can Lead’ for women with disabilities
Goa gets it's 1st inclusive restaurant with hydraulic lift for wheelchair users.
Online petition seeks rehab of deaf youth that have been affected by closing down of training centre.
National level para sportsperson Garima Joshi risks losing home, appeals for financial help
These disabled women are making prosthetic aids that are enabling mobility for others.
Keep reading NewzHook to get the latest news and do write to us and share your stories at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, do Ask Bhavna !!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 11, 2019 Swaradhar - Manthan 2019
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Freedom Carnival 2019 celebrates inclusion with children with disabilities
- Events July 11, 2019 Special buddies program (Basic group)
- Events July 11, 2019 Workshop: Behavior as a communication tool
- Parasports July 10, 2019 National level para sportsperson Garima Joshi risks losing home, appeals for financial help
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Middle order batsman failed, causing India's collapse, says coach
- Headlines July 17, 2019 England’s World Cup win clouded by ICC rule controversy
- Events July 11, 2019 Cell Therapy: A Unique Approach at Treating Cerebral Palsy & GDD
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News