World Dyslexia Awareness Week 2019
People with Dyslexia can accomplish anything they want as long as they get the right kind of support.
Join us as we celebrate these magical minds and work towards a DYSLEXIA FRIENDLY SOCIETY during World Dyslexia Awareness Week (WDAW) from 30th September to 6th October 2019.
Make sure you pre-register to participate in the FREE activities and workshops we have lined up for you.
You can also help raise awareness by conducting these activities in your school or organization.
- Starts on: Monday, 30 Sep 2019 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 06 Oct 2019 at 08:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association 003, Amit Park Bldg, L J Road, Deonar
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maharashtra Dyslexia Association
- Organizer Phone: 022-25565754
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com