Hi Bhavna, I am 40 years old and have spina bifida from birth. My lower body is affected. I found out about wheelchair cricket from YouTube and am excited that this is played in India. I want to play too. I have an athletic build and have been playing cricket for 20 years with friends. Can you help me with some contacts? Thanks. Amar Krishna.
Hello Bhavna. My name is Syed Reyaz and I am working in the Fire & Emergency Department in Jammu and Kashmir. I am a fireman and I fell from the ladder on duty while firefighting. I have suffered a spinal cord injury but my department cannot help me. I don’t have Mediclaim either. What can I do?
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 23, 2019 Amazon forest burns at record rate
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Tips to lead a healthy lifestyle when you are an amputee
- Events August 22, 2019 Ganesha Making Workshop
- Accessibility August 23, 2019 Disabled people push for need of accessible & disabled-friendly Indian Railways
- Get-Hooked August 23, 2019 Wheelchair users in Kochi rally together under the banner Kochi Wheelchair Koottayma
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Chandrayaan-2 enters Moon’s orbit
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Pakistan to seek help of world court on J&K
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Ex-minister P Chidambaram arrested
- Headlines August 24, 2019 PM Modi talks about 'New India' at France
- Technology August 23, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Low cost foot orthosis wins Aneesh Karma wins Universal Design Award 2019