Hi Bhavna, I am 40 years old and have spina bifida from birth. My lower body is affected. I found out about wheelchair cricket from YouTube and am excited that this is played in India. I want to play too. I have an athletic build and have been playing cricket for 20 years with friends. Can you help me with some contacts? Thanks. Amar Krishna.
Hello Bhavna. My name is Syed Reyaz and I am working in the Fire & Emergency Department in Jammu and Kashmir. I am a fireman and I fell from the ladder on duty while firefighting. I have suffered a spinal cord injury but my department cannot help me. I don’t have Mediclaim either. What can I do?
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Headlines August 16, 2019 PM Modi's Independence Day address - Key points
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Events August 14, 2019 Pop-up and Sign Language session
- Parasports August 13, 2019 “Government apathy towards para sports demotivates us” - MyTake by Ebin Joseph
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Chandrayaan 2 heading towards the Moon
- Events August 14, 2019 Deaf short film Festival 2019
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Parenting Corner- Motivating children
- Technology August 15, 2019 'Smart Car Seat for Differently-Abled' gets a thumbs up for innovation & creativity
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record