Hi Bhavna, I am 40 years old and have spina bifida from birth. My lower body is affected. I found out about wheelchair cricket from YouTube and am excited that this is played in India. I want to play too. I have an athletic build and have been playing cricket for 20 years with friends. Can you help me with some contacts? Thanks. Amar Krishna.
Hello Bhavna. My name is Syed Reyaz and I am working in the Fire & Emergency Department in Jammu and Kashmir. I am a fireman and I fell from the ladder on duty while firefighting. I have suffered a spinal cord injury but my department cannot help me. I don’t have Mediclaim either. What can I do?
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 15, 2019 Restrictions lifted in Jammu
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Tips to lead a healthy lifestyle when you are an amputee
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Death toll rises in monsoon fury at Himachal Pradesh
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Para shuttler Pramod Bhagat's Arjuna Award glory marred by lack of recognition for head coach
- Get-Hooked August 21, 2019 14 year old Joel Biju has overcome a disability to finish over 1000 paintings in one year
- Technology August 22, 2019 #TechThursdays – Kibo XS, world’s 1st intelligent personalised scanning & reading companion
- Parasports August 21, 2019 Indian para swimmers successfully swim the Catalina Channel, set Asia record